Friday, November 11, 2011

Bye bye Vail!

It's been a great week of training in Vail. I am LOVING my Volkl GS skis! It's also been great to see Ted Ligety, Bode Miller, Axel Svindal, Sarah Schleper, And Lindsey Vonn out on the hill! Training next to the best in world is both inspiring and motivating. I love it.

The conditions at Vail are pristine and the sunny blue skies aren't so bad either! I apologize for the lack of photography but if you just imagine clear skies, warm (at least for winter) weather, hero snow and some great people in some odd looking spyder suits than I'm sure you're mind will create the perfect picture! Headed home tomorrow:(

I'm sad to leave but happy to have a few days at home. I'll be in Maine in a week so keep checking for photos of beautiful Sunday River!!!

XOXO Skier Girl

2 comments: