Sunday, October 23, 2011

New Equipment!!

Ski season is just around the corner and I'm so excited to be reunited with the snow! This year is the first year in 14 years of skiing that I'll have all brand new equipment! I'm very happy about this and I just wanted to say thank you to all of the companies that I'll be using equipment from. Below is a picture of my new Lange boots which my coach and I have been working on for hours every time we get the chance to. 

I'll also be on Volkl skis this year which is great because I hear they are fast skis. It'll be my first year on Volkls, thanks to Kevin Welborn who made that possible!

This Sunday I am off to Loveland, CO and I can't wait to be in the mountains! I'll be posting pictures the second I can see the mountains so keep checking for updates! As you can probably tell by all the exclamation points I'm very eager for the season to start!!!

XOXO Skier Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment