Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall in Northern Michigan is one of the most beautiful times of year. It's also the greatest time of year to be outside training! 

I cannot stress the importance of dryland enough. It is the foundation you put yourself on for the entire season. If you're in great shape when the season begins, your skiing will prove that all your hard work has paid off. I personally love being outdoors and try to do most of my training through running, hiking, and biking. Luckily I live in a place as picturesque as this, so training isn't really a burden. I like to think of it as a treat actually.

I'll be on snow in less than a week and I'm positive that my conditioning this fall will prove it's importance in the way I'll be skiing. The snow is coming everybody and soon all those leaves covering the trees will be replaced with blankets of white heaven! Get excited!!!

XOXO Skier Girl

1 comment:

  1. Great shot from the top Skier Girl!! Excited for you to train at Loveland and Vail!! Best Year Ever Definitely!!

    ReplyDelete